HE CAN HOOP - DEVELOPMENT
The Tri City Vipers development program focuses on strengthening the fundamentals of basketball based on age and skill level. Youth will learn new skills, as well as build and improve on the skills they have already learned through the use of specialized drills, game play and competitions. For the Tri City Vipers, development is about having fun, while also encouraging and motivating through hard work and fir play.
Pre Req: Any player new to the Tri City Vipers organization
GET READY TO START
- Uniform and basketball are required (can be purchased online as part of registration).
- Bring indoor athletic shoe, athletic shorts/pants, and water bottle
- Ensure you know the exact date and location you're registered for
- Arrive 10 mins early for start of program
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Each program is 1hr and 30 mins. Warm-up starts 5mins after the start time
- Fundamentals skills learned each week. No game play
- Pace depends on group skill level
- 1 Coach per 10 players
- Depending on coaches' recommendation - D-League or continue development
ONLY THE TRI CITY VIPERS HAVE A PLAYER PATHWAY DESIGNED SO THAT EACH PLAYER AT ANY STAGE CAN REACH THEIR BASKETBALL POTENTIAL . JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF THE VIPERS FAMILY